RFP 21-017: Alameda Main Street Ferry Terminal Refurbishment Project Engineering and Design Services
The San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Authority (WETA) is seeking engineering and design services from qualified individuals or firms for design of the Alameda Main Street Ferry Terminal refurbishment project.
- Issuance of RFP: June 28, 2021
- Pre-Proposal Conference: July 8, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. PST
- Written Requests for Clarifications Due: July 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. PST
- Proposals Due: August 5, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. PST
- Board Award: September 2, 2021 (Tentative)
Download RFP 21-017:
ADDENDUM 1: Pre-Proposal Conference attendee list (Posted July 15, 2021)
ADDENDUM 2: Questions & Answers (Posted July 16, 2021)
The pre-proposal conference for RFP #21-017 was held on July 8, 2021.
All requests for clarification regarding the meaning or interpretation of any part of this RFP should be in writing and sent to Chad Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding DBE requirements should be directed to Lauren Duran Gularte at email@example.com.