RFP 21-025: Main Street Alameda Ferry Terminal Refurbishment Construction Management Services
The San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Authority (WETA) is seeking proposals from qualified individuals or firms for construction management services for construction of the Alameda Main Street ferry terminal refurbishment project.
- Issuance of RFP: October 20, 2021
- Pre-Proposal Conference (Virtual): October 28, 2021 at 11 a.m. Pacific
- Emailed Requests for Clarifications Due: November 4, 2021 by 5 p.m. Pacific
- Proposals Due: December 1, 2021 by 5 p.m. Pacific
- Anticipated Contract Award (Tentative): January 13, 2022
Download RFP 21-025:
All requests for clarification regarding the meaning or interpretation of any part of this RFP should be in writing and sent to Chad Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding DBE requirements should be directed to Lauren Duran Gularte at email@example.com.