RFP 21-026: Real-Time Transit Information
The San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Authority (WETA) is seeking proposals from qualified individuals or firms for a real-time transit information system.
- Issuance of RFP: October 20, 2021
- Pre-Proposal Conference (Virtual): October 28, 2021 at 11 a.m. Pacific
- Emailed Requests for Clarifications Due: November 2, 2021 by 5 p.m. Pacific
- Proposals Due: November 18, 2021 by 5 p.m. Pacific
- Anticipated Contract Award (Tentative): January 6, 2022
Download RFP 21-026:
Addendum 1 (Posted November 5, 2021)
A pre-proposal meeting was held on October 28, 2021.
All requests for clarification regarding the meaning or interpretation of any part of this RFP should be via email and sent to Michael Gougherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.