Building a World-Class Bay Area Ferry Service
Since its creation, the San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Authority (WETA) has invested $465 million in assets and infrastructure to expand ferry service, prepare the system for future routes and increase WETA's emergency response capabilities.
On this page you'll find links to information on major WETA projects both completed or in some stage of development.
Projects In Progress
- Transition to Zero-Emission Ferries
- Mission Bay Ferry Landing
- Berkeley Pier/Ferry Study
- Redwood City Ferry Study
- 2050 Service Vision and Business Plan
- Downtown San Francisco Ferry Terminal Expansion Project
- Strategic Plan
- Richmond Ferry Terminal
- North Bay Operations and Maintenance Facility
- Central Bay Operations and Maintenance Facility
Additional Project Information